Sunday, May 25, 2008

Magnificant Mesa Falls











We went for a drive today to see the beauty of what's around us. It was such a fun memory to take off in the car and spend that time with the family. It was colder today and still some snow up in the mountains. We are looking forward to our camping trips this summer.
Thank heavens also for TVs in the car!!! We stole Mom and Dad and aired them out--just kidding. I love capturing these moments with Grandma and Grandpa. I know my dad loved being in the outdoors. He is pretty quiet these days after the radiation took his voice, but he makes sure we really look at the history and grandeur in our backyard.

6 comments:

cjdustin said...

Everything looks so fun! We wish we could be there for some of the festivities. Love to all!

Kami Banks said...

What a fun trip. I have been there before on the way to our cabin. They are pretty. You looks so good, and your family is adorable. Your boys are the cutest. Loves

Mugs said...

Airing out parents? That's hilarious. These pictures are beautiful. I love that sweet Aunt DeeAnn and Uncle Garth. They look great! Your Dad is often in my thoughts these days.

Cheryl said...

Who are those two young things you've got tagging along with your family? I think your Mom looks more and more like Grandma Ann each time I see her. (That's meant to be a compliment by the way.) I know Uncle Garth isn't big on sentimentality, but tell him we've all got him in our prayers, even if he doesn't want us to! :)

Christine said...

Thanks Cheryl. I know my dad is grateful for all the prayers. He sometimes puts on that crusty outer shell, but he's a big softie and this I think rocked him to the core. Radiation is over for now and we just have to wait to see what's next.

Ashley said...

I second the comments of the other cousins. Your dad is in our thoughs and prayers as well. The pictures are beautiful!