Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bootcamp








I was fortunate enough to go away this weekend to a fitness bootcamp in Palm Springs, CA. There were four of us 'spud girls' that went to refill our motivation tanks. One of the girls was actually invited as an instructor for the camp...that's how we got invited to go. It was the most informative, exhausting, inspiring weekends I've ever had. I would highly recommend this experience. We were able to hear from a nutritionist and a success coach that were out of this world!!! (I have websites if anyone is interested.) I'm a little sore, but so movitated to make some changes, it makes the pain worth it. :) Here's just a few pics of the resort and friends. By the way, it was 107 degrees every day we were there! HOT HOT HOT! I was glad to come back to the coolness of Idaho, but I loved the sunshine. I tried to soak up as much Vitamin D as possilbe. I'm so grateful for good friends and a husband that makes dreams like this come true. What a great weekend!



4 comments:

cjdustin said...

Okay that looks fun! How do I sign up I totally want to do that!

Chelsey and Casey said...

What a beautiful resort! And you look fabulous-- toned arms and a nice tan! Oww oww!

Cheryl said...

Hey, anytime you need more vitamin D, just hop on down to cool, crisp Arizona for a quick visit. 107 degrees will feel like Idaho after a while! :)

Mugs said...

That is awesome! Isn't it funny how stuff like that becomes fun? Especially with friends.