Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mexico

















Steve and I went on our first Mexico trip to Cabo San Lucas with some of our good friends from Steve's work. It was so much fun! We spent 8 days at this resort that is almost too good to be true. We were right on the beach to the Sea of Cortez. The water was so warm and really beautiful. Steve got to do zip lining, underwater sub scootering, snorkeling, body surfing and a dinner cruise. I only got to do the snorkeling and the dinner cruise because I am expecting. It was still an unforgettable trip. Our kids were very homesick for us which didn't make it any easier to leave them for that long. In fact I felt like kid on Christmas morning coming home. I couldn't wait to squeeze my babies. It was a little colder here in Idaho, but good to be home. We loved going to such a beautiful, different place. It definitely helped going with our friends who have been to Mexico before. Steve and I would have gotten lost or taken for a "good deal" if we weren't with them. It is good to have friends you want to share these experiences with.

7 comments:

Shanda said...

How Fun! I have always wanted to go to Cabo!! Glad you were able to! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on the new baby - when are you due? That is so exciting! Sounds like you guys had a fun trip!

Mugs said...

Yeah!! Another Ball Baby! So happy about this news. Congratulations! Good idea to get in a trip before the fourth baby touches down.

Stacy J said...

HOLY!@!!@I@()(*@(# I had no idea you were expecting, and I am soooooo excited for you!!! Wow!!!!!! You better e-mail me and let me know when you are due and all of that! Plus, awesome fun in Mexico!! I am so jealous! You're awesome!

Corie said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. Brad and I are looking into a trip to Mexico, too. We've never been there, but from what everyone says, and from your post, it looks like we should go! And what wonderful news--another baby! How exciting!

Debi said...

Thanks for putting me your blog--Chris wants to know why he didn't make it : ) IT WAS A GREAT TIME!!!

Shanda said...

So it just occured to me that I know the person in the pink shirt on the very right of you!