Sunday, January 18, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

We found out last week that we are going to end the Ball family with a baby girl!! We both could not believe the ultrasound tech and asked for many confirmations. My mom and I went straight out and looked at pink things while Steve went back to work. His response to this recent news was, "Well, it looks like this baby just got a whole lot more expensive for me." I have to say that the idea of a girl is a little overwhelming, but we are very excited and can't wait to see who see looks like.

11 comments:

Shanda said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Steve's response is classic. Cousin Brad

Ashley said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you! Little girls are so much fun.

Chelsey and Casey said...

How fun! I am so happy you get to end with a baby girl! My husband Casey wants all boys, but I want at least one girl!

Cheryl said...

YAHOO!!!! I know that sometimes it will seem scary, but so far it has been a blast. Even their underwear is cute.

Christine said...

Thanks for all the congrats. I found myself in the store today looking at some pink dresses...I ended up walking away with nothing because I couldn't decide. I even found myself being drawn back over in the boy's section. I think having all boys has rusted the girl shopping gene!

Stacy J said...

Oh my Gosh!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! This is the best news for me today! I am sooooo happy for you, and those rusty shopping instincts will come right back--promise! Congrats and congrats!! Plus, tell Steve, they really aren't so bad, and they are soooo worth it! Oh Yeah for you!!!! Your boys are gonna be soo cute with her! YEah!!

cjdustin said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I will be shopping for girl things too! I just saw the cutest bracelet in Mexico for a baby girl and I thought "it's too bad I don't know what Christine is having"--Dang should have bought it!

jrushing said...

Congrats! Such exciting news! Have fun shopping!

Mugs said...

That is WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for you!

Alexa said...

YAY!! I was so excited when Debi told me the news! How have you been feeling?