Monday, April 27, 2009

Golfing of course!











It was a beautiful day one Saturday so guess what the Ball boys wanted to go do...GOLF! I got back from my pedicure (one of my musts before I deliver a baby!), packed up the clubs and off we went. At one point Dillon was insistant he use one of Steve's clubs because his club wasn't making the ball go as far. There is also a picture with Dillon holding his club like a rifle...that is when he told Steve, "Dad, you got to aim your ball like this." Very helpful. After the driving range it was time to work on the putting. All four of them would shoot for the same hole which made it look like a comedy after a while. The bigger boys loved the day so much we had to go in and see about some lessons this summer. I have a feeling my summer days are going to be very full with baseball, golf, and a new baby! Where are my other four arms???

3 comments:

Shanda said...

Christie! I was just thinking about you today! How are you girl?? Love the posts! Looks like you guys have been busy!!

Debi said...

Amen!

Stacy J said...

What a fun time!! I love all your posts! 5 weeks and a little pink comes to the Ball clan--AWESOME!! I'm so excited for you!