Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July







We went for the traditional parade and cooked in the sun. Luckily the kids got bored after about an hour and were willing to leave. I was one day out from a mastitis diagnosis and wasn't up to par quite yet. It was still fun to see some of the floats and buy some cotton candy. The night before we went to my brother's house for a firework extravaganza, but I forgot the camera. They were pretty spectacular and the kids had fun with all the other kids that came. Little baby girl did so good. She is a really good baby thank heavens because the last week has been...well HELL!! I look forward to when I am back to my old self. I just checked my mail and the ads are saying Back to School. I guess it is time to start heading in that direction in a little bit. I can't believe it.



5 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope you feel better soon! That is the worst! The first picture of Chloe is so cute!

Mugs said...

Bless your hear Cristine! Been there, done that...and cried many tears about it. :( Hope you are on the up and up soon.

By the way, your comment made me laugh right out loud. Love you!

Kither

cjdustin said...

Chloe is so cute and I'm glad you could enjoy a little holiday. So sorry about the mastitis. Hopefully you are better now!

Tiffany Kay said...

HEY CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS ADORABLE BLOG FOR FLOWER HAIR CLIPS AND HEADBANDS + MORE!
www.pocketzfullofpoziez.blogspot.com

Corie said...

Looks like the kids had a fun 4th! And I agree about the back to school ads--where did summer go?!