Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OH MY SPIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About two months ago I noticed a beauty hanging in Dillon's bedroom window. Because of how he has his web I thought he was on the inside. Luckily no. I immediately called the spider people to come and spray. He went away and then tonight Dillon said he wanted the big spider to go away. When I went into his room I was floored by how big our little friend had gotten. Steve luckily had just returned from a great round of golf and I showed him what his fatherly duty was for the evening...KILL THE SPIDER!!! I wanted him dead! The funniest is Steve's face in the background. We had to spray off the juices before Dillon would go back into his bedroom. Even writing this I have had to cover the picture with a sticky note and have paused several times to scratch where the heeby jeebies are crawling on ME!!!! You really need to click on the picture to see the actual HAIR ON HIS LEGS...HOLY YUK! I think I'm going to go take a shower.





6 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my spider is RIGHT!! That is disgusting. I had to show this to Russ. Soon after he was googling spiders trying to find out what kind this one was! SICK! I'm glad Steve got there just in time to do the dirty work.

Christine said...

We think it is a catface. I think they are harmless, but UGLY!

Shanda said...

Oh my! I agree that thing was HUGE!

Chelsey and Casey said...

Are you KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! Sick sick sick sick!

Stacy J said...

You're totally right! You have to click on the picture for the close up! GROSS!!! So glad it is gone!

Mugs said...

Ewwwww! Hate those things! Why oh why do some of them have to get so big? Why can't they just be cute, tiny little spiders? You made me laugh out loud mentioning covering the computer up with a sticky note!