Thursday, May 20, 2010

Twins are 9!!



I can't believe my twins are 9! We had a great party with family and cousins. I made Celtic jerseys of their favorited players (Garnett and Rondo). We have loved watching the playoffs together. It's so funny to watch the boys get fired up over calls made or the score. Luckily they are winning. The last picture is all the boy cousins that live here. It is loud, caotic, and a big party when we're all together! It's fun to have these memories for my kids. Thanks for everybody's birthday wishes!




5 comments:

Debi said...

The cakes turned out super cute! So glad you didn't go with the red icing : )

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Brandon and Braxton!! I can't believe they are nine!!! What handsome boys!!

Chelsey and Casey said...

I can't believe they're 9! What handsome little dudes! Love the mohawk on Brax.

cjdustin said...

Braxton rocks the mohawk! The little babies are all grown up!

Stacy J said...

Happy Birthday boys!!!!!!!!! We have got to get together!! Your kids are adorable!!!!