Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

The holiday started off with some oreo cookies...seems right, right ?
Caden, Dillon, and Cole braved the subzero weather while we were making pies.

If only I could eat cookies without a care in the world.

It has become tradition to have pie night the night before Thanksgiving. My mom, sister, and sister-in-law all came over and made some delicious pies for that evening. 14 total!
Cassie and mom
Mom and Laura
My babies
Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's. Dillon and Brandon assisted with the jello jigglers.

I love the decorated table at the holidays. Mom always does a great job at making it special.



Little kid table

Big kid table

The sisters

I had to get a shot of Chloe and her favorite movie. Lately there is nothing that brings greater comfort than "Neno". She is mesmorized. She will sit just like this and watch the entire movie.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You have such a cute family!

Debi said...

I can't believe I missed this post, good thing I checked again. Cute pictures and I love the one of Chloe watching Nemo!

Chelsey and Casey said...

I love all the updates! All of your kids are so sweet, but Chloe has stolen my heart! She is soo precious! You and Laura are beeeeautiful mamas!