Sunday, April 13, 2008

I wanted to explain the rock pose in my last posting. Since my husband is in the rock and other masonry product business I have found myself developing a great love for natural products. When we first bought this house I go to go pick out the boulders to put in the landscaping. This one is my favorite because there are two little ledges on either side, just perfect for my (at the time) little twin boys. We have had many milestone pics taken on this rock. I am very sad to leave it behind, but getting it out would ruin the yard. So this will be my last picture with our other child Rocky. :(

3 comments:

Mugs said...

Farewell beloved Rocky. He sure is a beaut. As are you, Christine. You look as gorgeous as ever.

cjdustin said...

congrats on selling and so sorry to see Rocky go to someone else! You guys look great. It's been awhile since we've seen you. Now that you are a single mortgage family, maybe you can come for a visit!

Ashley said...

Congratulations on selling the house! I bet that is a relief! You look beautiful and I do like the rock pose!