Wednesday, April 16, 2008



The swimming lessons have officially started for the year. Luckly, the cousins could be in the same class with Dillon. It is very cute to watch their little bodies in swim trunks. The big boys are enjoying it too. It is times like these that I really step back and ask where did the time go. I remember the twins being Dillon's age and starting swimming lessons. They are truly eachother's best friend. I love that they have eachother. Thank heavens Dillon was blessed with a confident personality that doesn't get intimidated easily. He will make friends with anybody that is willing to play.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Those boys are so cute! How fun to have cousins close by. I am so glad we always had cousins to grow up with!

Mugs said...

Another generation of handsome Dustin boys.

Christine said...

Thanks for the posts girls. I love hearing from you!

cjdustin said...

Love the spiky hair on Dillon! Are you raising another crop of swimmers?

banks said...

Cute boys! It was so fun to see you left a comment on my blog. I'll have to add you to my blog list. My mom said it was fun having you in her class, and she also said you were doing good. Hopefully, now that we have each others blogs we can keep in touch a little better. Kami

Mugs said...

Christine, I tagged you. Check my blog.