Saturday, August 7, 2010

4th of July

This was the night before @ uncle Michael's for the firework show! It was fantastic!! Uncle Nathan brought some illegals from Washington.
Just a few pyro pointers from the uncles to my two oldest.

I love small town parades...sometimes! The anticipation made for a cute picture.

Dad and princess

Follow my finger...

Backyard volleyball and BBQ @ Grandma's house!


(I was playing around with some of my settings so some of the pictures have weird exposure)







4 comments:

Stacy J said...

can i just say you have a gourgeous family!!!

cjdustin said...

Those were some good times!!!

Sunny said...

I hope the parade had a lot of trucks with very big wheels! That is what I remember from watching the festivities on Grandma & Grandpa's porch. :) Honestly, I think IF is one of the best places you could possibly be on the 4th of July.

Mugs said...

Oh Christy!! Chloes in her headband is too cute! I wish I could get Nina to wear headbands! Your baby girl is gorgeous like her mom!